Mathematical Technicians Career
体育彩票365官方下载apply standardized mathematical formulas, principles, and methodology to technological problems in engineering and physical sciences in relation to specific industrial and research objectives, processes, equipment, and products.
What Job Titles Mathematical Technicians Might Have
What Mathematical Technicians Do
What Mathematical Technicians Should Be Good At
- Mathematical Reasoning - The ability to choose the right mathematical methods or formulas to solve a problem.
- Deductive Reasoning - The ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
What Mathematical Technicians Should Be Interested In
- Investigative - Investigative occupations frequently involve working with ideas, and require an extensive amount of thinking. These occupations can involve searching for facts and figuring out problems mentally.
- Realistic - Realistic occupations frequently involve work activities that include practical, hands-on problems and solutions. They often deal with plants, animals, and real-world materials like wood, tools, and machinery. Many of the occupations require working outside, and do not involve a lot of paperwork or working closely with others.
What Mathematical Technicians Need to Learn
- Mathematics - Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and their applications.
- Computers and Electronics - Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.
- English Language - Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
this page includes information from by the u.s. department of labor, employment and training administration (usdol/eta). used under the license.